We don’t sell cookie dough or wrapping paper. This is a give-what-you-can fundraiser. But we rely on donations to do important things at Jones. The money raised by the PTA pays for teacher grants, schoolwide assemblies, purchasing equipment and school supplies. In the past few years, we’ve bought musical instruments, a security system, a deep cleaning for the school, and several Epson smartboards for classrooms. This year, we have several campus beautification projects in mind and a few other needs for the school.
WE’RE ENCOURAGING FAMILIES TO GIVE $25 OR MORE.
That’s less than a dollar for each week of school, and your child benefits directly. Plus, you could win a prize.
Contribute at least $25 and get entered into a raffle for several fun donated prizes …
• A family pack of Greensboro Grasshoppers tickets
• $50 gift certificate to Green Valley Grill
• Gift basket of Usborne kids books
• Mystery gift basket
Donate more, get more chances to win … Each $25 increment earns you an extra ticket ($50 = 2, $75 = 3).
Our schoolwide goal is $10,000. The Jagathon runs through Friday, Nov. 1.
THERE ARE 2 EASY WAYS TO GIVE:
- Make your donation quickly online here. You can set up a one-time donation or give monthly.
- Print out this donation form and send cash or a check made out to Jones PTA to school in an envelope marked “PTA office – Jagathon.”
*All donations are tax-deductible.*