Parents, did you know that you can shop online for this week’s Scholastic Book Fair? It’s true. If you can’t make it to the fair, which runs Monday, Dec. 3 through Friday, Dec. 7, or just want to check out the offerings beforehand, visit http://www.scholastic.com/bf/jonesjaguars
Online orders will ship for free to the school.
You can also go cash-free to let your child shop. Load up a student eWallet on the site above and your child can choose books and pay without needing money in hand.
- When you create an eWallet, the amount you select as your student’s spending limit will appear as a temporary hold (or pending charge) on your credit card and will be reflected in your available balance. You will only be charged for what is purchased, and after the book fair ends, the hold will expire and the funds will be released back to your credit card.
- Additional funds can be added to the eWallet at any time. You can also cancel funds. Track spending and see all activity in your order history through your MyScholastic account.
- Student eWallets are looked up at the book fair using the student’s name, grade, or teacher; eWallets do not have to be printed or presented to a cashier.
- You must create an eWallet for each student; accounts cannot be shared or transferred.
- If any items purchased during the fair are returned, the amount will be credited back to your card. Processing times may vary. Contact your credit card company for specific information regarding your account.
We’d still love some more volunteers to help the Book Fair run smoothly. Click here to volunteer.