It’s here! Our spring fundraiser, the Jaguar Jog, is tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday. We hope to raise $15,000 to help beautify the school campus and buy English and Spanish books for the media center and classrooms. Students will run or walk laps around the baseball field.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate a set amount! If each student can raise $20 by asking friends, family and neighbors, we’ll reach our goal. If you’d like to donate more, that’s great … but any amount helps.
- Donate per lap. Students are encouraged to complete 10 laps. Challenge your student to raise $2 per lap.
Jones Elementary PTA is a 501(c) and your donation is tax-deductible. If you would like a receipt of your donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can win prizes for having the most individual donors and the class with the highest average of laps will also win a prize
For cash or check donations, please fill out the donor form below. Attach cash and/or checks (NO STAPLES, PLEASE) to the donor form and turn in to your child’s teacher. All donations are due by April 13.
We’ll also need volunteers to help count laps and cheer on our Jaguar joggers.
Students should wear/bring…
- Their Jaguar Jog T-shirt. (These are paid for by our sponsors and will be handed out at school. Students will get to keep them to wear home!
- Comfortable shorts/pants.
- Athletic shoes (no sandals, please).
- A water bottle.
JAGUAR JOG SCHEDULE, BY CLASS
8:45– 9:30 a.m. — Ainsworth, Lobos, Herrera
9:30 –10:15 a.m. — Benson, A. Fernandez, Granados
10:15 – 11 a.m. — Koopman, Serrano, Carpenter
11–11:45 a.m. — Storer, Gomez, Henderson
11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Del Rio, Ortiz, Puentes
8:45– 9:30 a.m. — Riano, Flores, Robertson
9:30–10:15 a.m. — Aguilar, Nova, Richter
10:15 –11 a.m. — Harrison, Arias, Manchego, Soto
11–11:45 a.m. — Cline, McRae, Barraza